If you're hankering for that old-time cookout flavor but don't have a lot of room to work with, the BBQ Pro Black Tabletop Charcoal Grill will fit almost anywhere you want to go. At 14 inches, it will fit easily in the trunk with your picnic gear or in a cozy corner of your patio. With 151 total inches of cooking space, it's roomy enough to fill up kids at the park or a hungry couple who don't want to heat up the kitchen.
The Tabletop Charcoal BBQ is designed with road warriors in mind. Two locking clasps keep the lid secure, ensuring that the contents stays put during transport, and a bottom shelf offers a quick place to stash cooking tools. At just under four pounds, its lightweight and easy to move. A chrome-plated cooking area and a porcelain enamel finish help create a grill that will last.
- The BBQ Pro Black Tabletop Charcoal Grill is great on the go or if you don't have a lot of outdoor space at home.
- Its 151 square inches of cooking space is roomy enough to get the job done without taking up excess space
- Air-vented lid helps control the flow of smoke
- Built for life on the go, the grill weighs in at a highly portable 3.96 pounds.
- Two latching clasps firmly affix the lid during transport and storage
- The durable porcelain enamel finish stands up to the elements
- Convenient bottom storage shelf
- Chrome-plated cooking area
- Some assembly is required. Assembly is only available on