A wide, flat-ground aluminum shoe gives this Craftsman more stability than other Circular Saws while the easy to grasp bevel adjustment locks in angles up to 54-1/2 degrees for clean, tight fitting joints. For added workshop and jobsite safety, a Live Tool indicator glows whenever this saw is plugged in, not the only notable light, this saw features the illumination of a bright LED that makes even the faintest pencil mark clear even in dark working conditions. Ergonomically designed and built for job after job of solid service, this circular saw helps you get it done for years. Toss it in your tool kit and get to work.
- Kit includes: 7-1/4 in. circular saw, 24-tooth carbide-tipped blade, 8 ft. extension cord, blade wrench, owner's manual
- circular saws feature a 14 amp, 5,000 RPM motor
- Die-cast aluminum upper/lower blade guards and oversized aluminum shoe
- Oversized switch and levers make adjustments fast
- Maximum bevel of 54-1/2 degrees delivers wider angles than other saws
- Bevel capacity of 1-13/16 in. at