Craftsman C3 19.2-Volt Cordless 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver
The Craftsman Cordless 1/2'' Hammer Drill is an excellent addition to your tool shed, whether you're a dedicated handyman or a weekend do-it-yourselfer. It's powerful, convenient and compact, offering a maximum torque of 410 in/lbs, 1400 RPM and a maximum BPM of 18200. You'll enjoy the keyless chuck and 24-position adjustable clutch torque.
This 19.2-Volt C3 Hammer Drill/Driver offers dual speed ranges housed in a heavy-duty planetary gear box and a 360-degree auxiliary handle with an adjustable stop rod. The tool is a Sears exclusive, and with a mid-handle design that includes an overmold grip, you'll feel comfortable and in control as you use it. This cordless drill is efficient, giving you optimal performance and allowing for extended use. Once you drill your first hole with this tool, you'll wonder how you ever managed without it. Add it to your workbench today.
- The Craftsman Cordless 1/2'' Hammer Drill is a Sears Exclusive
- The tool includes bits and a built-in level
- Enjoy the power of a maximum torque of 410 in/lbs, 1400 RPM and a maximum BPM of 18200
- The keyless chuck is easy and convenient to use
- Operate the drill/driver within dual speed ranges housed in a planetary gear box
- The tool features a 360-degree auxiliary handle with an adjustable stop rod and a 24-position adjustable torque clutch
- Features include an electric brake and bit storage
- A mid-handle design with overmold grip