The Craftsman 12" compound miter saw gives you laser precision you need to make clean and accurate cuts at angles up to 45 degrees in either direction. And if that's not enough, it lets you work fast, changing the table or saw head quickly to create cuts in different directions. You'll finish framing or trim work in no time, and with perfectly flush corners and joints.
With a motor that can reach up to 4,200 rpm, the 12" compound miter saw has the power it needs to create the precision in compound, bevel or miter cuts. The blade is big enough to handle lumber up to 2 x 8" and boards up to 4 x 4", with extension rails and a sliding fence that make bigger pieces easier to handle.
- The Craftsman 12" compound miter saw
- The 15-amp motor operates at 120 volts and 60 Hz to reach no-load speeds of 4,200 RPM
- Laser Trac shines a beam on the material that lets you check for accuracy before you cut
- The 12 in. blade is large enough to cut lumber up to 2 x 8" and boards up to 4 x 4" boards
- The saw has 45-degree miter and bevel indices
- The saw is built with positive miter and bevel stops at the most common angles
- Pull-out rails adjust to larger pieces
- Sliding fence on the left side
- The molded handle is easy to grip when using the saw or carrying it
- The aluminum base is die cast, making it durable yet lightweight for mobility in the shop or to the job site
- A stop block lets you set up repetitive cuts
- The saw also comes with clamps