This Craftsman 12-pc. nutdriver set in zippered case proves that bigger isn't always better - particularly when you need to get at a fastener in a tight spot. That's where these nutdrivers come in handy. With a 2.9-in. plastic shaft, they can slip into nooks and crannies where a socket wrench won't go, removing the fastener with ease and minimal frustration. They're fantastic for working on fasteners on electronics or small appliances that don't need a ton of torque to remove.
The Craftsman 12-pc. nutdriver set is as organized and efficient as it is handy. Each driver is color-coded with it size stamped on the end for immediate identification. Everything fits in a compact soft-sided case made with elastic loops that keep all the tools in place. The drivers are in a dozen of the most common sizes, both in. and millimeter. The standard ones range from 1/4 to 1/2, while the metrics go from 6 to 11 mm.
- This Craftsman 12-pc. nutdriver set in zippered case is great to have on hand for a range of small jobs that don't need the torque of a full-size socket
- With 2.9" shafts, these nutdrivers are great for fitting into tight spaces
- There are six standard sizes: 1/4, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 7/16 and 1/2 inch
- There are six metric sizes: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11 mm
- The drivers are color-coded and stamped with sizes on the ends for quick identification
- Comes with a compact carrying case