Craftsman 16 oz. Curved Claw Hammer
Your Craftsman curved claw hammer has a hickory plug to help absorb the shock of hammering materials and hardware into place. This will keep your hands protected. It also has ribs in each of the three claws to reinforce them so they are stronger. The third of these claws is designed to get into tight spaces and pull nails so you do not have to come up with a clever plan for getting your job done.
With the Craftsman 16 oz. curved claw hammer, you do not have to worry about a slippery or uncomfortable grip. The rubber grip protects the entire handle, has raised chevrons for a comfortable fit and will keep your hand in place. The handle is 13 inches long, and the head weighs 1 pound. This makes the hammer both powerful and easy to swing.
- Craftsman curved claw hammer has three claws that help reach open and tight spaces for nail removal
- 1-pound hammer head with 13-inch handle swings hard and easily
- Chevron rubber grip fits over the entire handle and adds cushioning
- A hickory plug is utilized to help absorb the shock of impact
- The entire hammer weighs 1 pound and 6 ounces
- Claws are reinforced with ribs to help prevent breakage and make the hammer stronger