Designed for big lawns and professional landscapers, the Craftsman 42inch 24hp V twin engine riding mower is constructed with commercial-grade components to easily power through the toughest jobs — whether you're cutting thick grass or navigating hilly terrains. The 24hp Briggs & Stratton® V-Twin engine has a natural, counter-balance design that gives you more power, less vibration and long-lasting performance. Lever lap bars control the dual hydrostatic transmission. A fully welded steel frame is built to withstand the rigors of professional landscaping.
This Craftsman 42 inch tractor has a wide cutting deck for finishing big jobs quickly. The deck uses two cutting blades to ensure a precision cut. The blades can be raised or lowered via a hydraulic lift for cutting heights between 1.5 to 4 inches, so it's ideal for tackling different turf types with minimal adjustment. And to keep the tractor looking and operating at its best, a built-in deck washing system helps you quickly clear debris and built-up residue from grass clippings.
- Craftsman 42inch 24hp V twin engine riding mower is powered by a 24hp Briggs & Stratton OHV V-Twin engine*
- Most Reliable Starting (MRS) spark plug delivers a reliable spark every time for easier starting
- Full pressure lubrication and premium spin-on oil filter for longer life
- Dual hydrostatic transmission with large 1 inch drive axle
- Foam covered lap bars provide