Craftsman 420cc 30” 6-Speed Rear Engine Riding Mower – Non CA
A beautiful lawn requires a lot of work, but this Craftsman 420cc 30" 6-speed rider mower takes a lot of that work onto its own 14-gauge welded steel frame. Cut your lawn at speeds reaching up to five miles per hour, and have the ability to change speeds effortlessly with the equipped Shift On the Go manual transmission. Enjoy a tight 18-inch turning radius on Turf Saver tires that are built to be gentle on your grass. Add a bagger or mulch plug (sold separately) to keep clippings for your compost pile or have them ready for recycling with no additional effort.
Five different cutting heights ensure that you get exactly the look you want from the 420cc 30" 6-speed rider mower. Its compact size makes it ideal for smaller yards or tight spaces, while the ease of handling makes outdoor work short and simple. Carry up to 1.3 gallons of gasoline at any time, and check your levels with a glance through the sight glass.
- An 18 in. turning radius on the Craftsman 6-speed small yard rider provides maneuverability and stability
- Engine features full pressure lubrication and spin-on oil filter to promote longer life
- Manageable 30 in. wide, single blade cutting deck offers great cutting performance along with the ability to fit through smaller spaces like gates and store more easily
- Turf Saver Tires help prevent skidding do your grass isn’t damaged while turning
- A deck wash system cleans