With a best-in-class 6 inch turning radius, the Craftsman 46 in 21hp Briggs & Stratton powered tractor lets you cut closer to landscape obstacles and delivers optimal mobility. Its Turn Tight™ technology moves freely around lawns to get the best results in less time. A potent Briggs & Stratton 21hp Platinum Series engine powers through grass and up medium inclines with smooth riding action.
This Craftsman 46 inch turn tight riding mower is ideal for large lawns up to 2 acres and professional landscaping applications. The wide 46 inch cutting deck is constructed with stamped steel for long-lasting durability. The steel cutting blades adjust from 1.5 to 4 inches, making it a great solution for getting great, professional results no matter the turf type or season. The mower comes standard with a side discharge, but can be expanded with optional rear bag and mulching kits (both sold separately).
- Craftsman 46 in 21hp Briggs & Stratton powered tractor delivers consistent, precision cutting
- Exclusive Craftsman Turn Tight technology delivers best-in-class maneuverability with a 6 inch turning radius
- Powered by a 21hp* Briggs & Stratton Platinum engine with full pressure lube
- 46 inch precision-cut mowing system — cutting height adjusts from 1.5 to 4 inches
- 4 adjustable wheels roll smoothly through thick grass and over tough terrain
- Premium hydrostatic