Craftsman 48 pc. SAE & Metric Thread Restorer Kit
With the Craftsman 48-pc SAE metric thread restorer kit, mechanics and handymen no longer need fear stripped bolts. This kit contains everything you need to repair and restore old, damaged and stripped threads on bolts and studs, whether they are internal or external. For internal repairs, use the rethreading taps and dies with standard wrenches and a light oil for chasing out damaged threads and removing nicks and burrs. For external repairs, use the files to restore damaged threads any diameter, right or left hand.
The rethreading taps and dies of the 48-pc SAE metric thread restorer kit feature hardened steel for strength and durability, and hex-shaped, they're easy to use with both socket and wrench. This 48-piece tooling set is color-coded with metric sizes in gold, National Fine sizes in black and National Course sizes in bright silver. A solid restoration set, built to get bolts and holes fixed fast, add it to your garage, for solid performance you can count on.
- Craftsman 48-pc SAE metric thread restorer kit consists of a 48-piece tooling set with metric and SAE parts
- Kit includes: 7 SAE Course Dies, 7 SAE Fine Dies, 10 Metric Dies, 6 SAE Coarse Taps, 6 SAE Fine Taps, 10 Metric Taps, 1 SAE, 1 Metric Rethread File
- Designed for use with standard wrenches
- Hardened steel for strength and durability
- Color-coded for quick visual identification
- Comes in a well-organized, sturdy plastic case
- Made in the U.S.A.