Craftsman 6-inch bench vise is constructed with heavy duty precision-machined anvil to deliver incredible strength for gripping all kinds of objects. Whether you are working with wood or metal, the Instant Acton vise screw opens and closely quickly, and the bench vise base swivels 180 degrees to give you the best work angle. The bench vise has V-grooves for extra firm gripping. The maximum opening is 6-3/4 inches and can hold large pipes or up to three 2x4s.
The 6-inch bench vise grip has reversible jaw faces that are serrated on one side, smooth on the other for no-mar gripping. The bench vise features angular lock nuts and a long lock nut handle for easy use. This incredibly strong bench vise will be an essential piece of shop equipment that you'll use all the time to get the job done.
- Craftsman 6-inch bench vise features heavy duty machine precision construction for incredible strength while gripping
- Bench vise is suitable for working with wood and metal objects
- The Instant Action vise screw lets you open and close the vise quickly
- The vise base swivels 180 degrees to get a good angle in tight spaces
- V-grooves provide extra gripping strength
- Maximum opening is 6-3/4 inches
- Reversible jaw faces are serrated on one side, smooth on the other
- Angular lock nuts and long lock nut handle
- Craftsman quality workmanship and materials
- One-year guarantee