Craftsman 6 in. Bench Vise
This 6 in. bench vise is constructed with a heavy-duty, precision-machined anvil to give you incredible strength and high performance. Whether you're working with wood or metal, it holds materials firm, so you can work fast. The Instant-Action vise screw opens and closes quick while the base swivels 180 degrees to give you a better angle in areas where space is limited.
The Craftsman 6 in. bench vise includes V-grooves for extra gripping strength on all materials. With a maximum opening of 6-3/4 inches, it easily holds large pipes or up to three 2x4’s side by side. The reversible jaw faces are smooth on one side for no-mar gripping and serrated on the other for a solid toothy hold. Solid, strong and delivering the capacity you need for a wide range of work, mount this vice to your bench, and get the job done with Craftsman.
- 6 in. bench vise has a maximum opening of 6-3/4 in.
- Reversible jaw faces are smooth on one side for no-mar gripping, serrated on the other for a secure hold
- Heavy-duty construction and easy operation will make this a shop favorite
- Precision machined anvil for incredible strength and high performance
- Instant-Action vise screw for immediate opening and closing
- Features angular lock nuts and long lock nut handle
- V-grooves for extra gripping strength on all materials
- Throat size: 1/8 to 2-1/2 in.
- Pipe depth: 3-11/16 in.
- 4-hole swivel base swivels 180 degrees