Every mechanic knows that "check engine" lights are just a part of life, and a Craftsman CanOBD2 174 ABS SRS scan tool can help greatly reduce the aggravation and time spent on your repairs and maintenance. Whether you're a home mechanic or a pro, you need a good code scanner to help point you in the right direction of necessary maintenance. While many auto parts stores, garages and dealerships offer low-cost readings, you can save time and money by having your own scanner at home.
Using the CanOBD2 174 ABS SRS scan tool, you can quickly and easily find out exactly what problem code your car's computer is reading to trigger your "check engine," SRS or ABS light. It works on virtually all popular vehicles made on or after 1996, and can receive regular updates through any Windows computer with a USB port. Just plug it in to read the vehicle's codes, and have the ability to reset codes when you're ready to check if the problem has been fixed. A fast way to get to the real problem fast, add this scanner to your shop, and get the knowledge that gets the job done right.
- The Craftsman CanOBD2 174 ABS SRS scan tool reads codes on virtually all passenger vehicles for model year 1996 and later
- Receives updates through any Windows computer with a USB port
- Choose to read menus and codes in English, Spanish or French
- Run State Emissions readiness tests
- Find out what's causing your "check