Craftsman Professional 190cc* Variable-Speed Rear-Wheel Drive Mower 49 States
Clearance.Intermediate markdowns may have been taken
While supplies last
Starting your mower has never been easier. The Craftsman professional 190cc variable speed rear wheel drive mower features Smooth Start™ Plus and Ready Start™. These two technologies allow for easy, efficient key starting. There's no priming, adjusting the choke or pulling a starter rope. Powered by a Briggs & Stratton® Platinum Series 190cc
- OHV engine, the rear-wheel drive motor delivers dependable performance, durability and a long engine life. The self-propelled mower adjusts speed via a lever control, giving you consistent traction even on hilly terrain and through thick turf.
The Craftsman variable speed lawn mower has a 21 inch 3-in-1 cutting deck with side discharge, mulching or bagging capabilities for grass clippings. The deck design extends beyond the wheels to give you a more precise cut and trim around the lawn's edge. The Precision Plus™ cutting system delivers high-performance bagging and mulching with a durable blade that gives your lawn a clean, carefully manicured look.
- Craftsman professional 190cc variable speed rear wheel drive mower makes mowing and landscaping easy
- Briggs & Stratton Platinum Series 190cc* OHV engine (8.75 torque) for dependable starting performance, durability and long life
- Smooth Start Plus, Ready Start and Most Reliable Starting (MRS) spark plug make starting as easy as turning a key
- Rear-wheel self-propelled drive with lever