Craftsman Professional 28129 8.0 amp Corded 1/2" Hammer Drill
Whether you're drilling through drywall or brick, the Craftsman Professional 1/2'' Hammer Drill should be your weapon of choice. This ½-inch drill features a powerful 8.0 amp motor can go from rotary to hammer drilling with a flip of a switch. An impact-resistant storage case protects your product and its accessories on the outside, while metal gear housing protects your drill on the inside.
With a variety of speeds to choose from, the 8.0 amp corded hammer drill can be perfectly matched to whatever material is being drilled, making it versatile enough to use on multiple jobs. This powerful workhorse is easy to hold onto and control for long periods of time, thanks to a soft-grip, adjustable auxiliary handle. A quick, effortless flip of a switch and your corded drill goes from forward to reverse mode, allowing easy exit and a chance to clear debris, and a manual spindle lock makes switching out chucks and bits a snap.
- The Craftsman Professional 1/2'' Hammer Drill takes care of all your hammer drill needs with one simple device
- A 10-foot cord gives you freedom to do a job far from an outlet
- The Craftsman kit comes complete with a depth stop rod, power cord and owner's manual
- Switch from rotary to hammer drilling with a single button.
- The powerful variable speed rotary is 0-2800 RPM; while the variable speed hammer drilling is 0-44800 BPM
- A 1/2 in. keyed steel chuck allows you to