DieHard Gold Automotive Battery - Group Size 48 (Price with Exchange)
DieHard Car Batteries H6/48 are designed for long-lasting, reliable starting battery power in automotive passenger car, light truck and van applications with 12V car battery voltage. Proven reliable construction features include demineralized battery acid, thru-partition connectors, heat-sealed polypropylene case/cover, full-frame calcium-lead alloy grids and remote flame-retardant safety vents, which all adds up to a battery you can count on to keep you and your car on the road.
DieHard Gold Automotive Battery size H6/48 is conveniently maintenance-free, so having one in your car means you have one less thing to think about. It will get your car started easily in cold weather and comes with 130 minutes of reserve capacity so you'll have extra peace of mind all year long.
- The DieHard Car Batteries H6/48 is designed to last
- With 730 CCA (cold cranking amps) your car will easily start in the coldest weather.
- Offers 130 minutes RC (reserve capacity) will give you extra peace of mind.
- 36-month free replacement limited warranty
- 100-month pro-rated limited warranty
- Maintenance-free automotive battery
- Carrying handle
- Application code B-23
- Meets OE requirements for many automotive passenger car and truck vehicle makes such as, Audi, BMW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Peugeot, Porsche, Volkswagen, Volvo and others
- Available in states: AK, AR, CA, CO, DC, IA, ID, IL, IN,