DieHard Marine / RV Battery - Group Size 24M (Price With Exchange)
Have the very best of both worlds with the DieHard 24M marine battery. Water vehicles and RVs need decent starting power and endurance, and this battery can more than supply both without compromising either one. You'll be pleased that it has 550 amps of cranking power to rev up your engine and 105 minutes of power in reserve. It's also a deep cycle battery and can travel long distances without failing.
Ordinary marine batteries are notorious for being difficult to maintain, and that's why the DieHard 24M RV battery makes safe and painless repair and restoration a top priority. With this battery, it's not a matter of finding the middle ground between deep cycle and starting. It's about designing a battery that is exceptional at both.
- The DieHard 24M marine battery successfully merges the powerful charge of a starting battery with the endurance of a deep cycle, ideal for water vehicles and RVs
- The 550 CCA ignites your engine instantaneously every time you turn the key. Your engine won't be affected by cold temperatures
- With a 105-minute reserve capacity (RC), your vehicle can run on the battery alone for miles after the alternator has given in
- Requires much less maintenance than its counterparts
- The carrying handle makes the job of removing and installing easier
- You're guaranteed a 12-month free replacement and a 30-month prorated limited warranty