Doc McStuffins Get Better Checkup Center
The Disney Doc McStuffins get better checkup center lets your little girl pretend she is healing her toys. She gives them their healthy toy checkups, too, right along with Doc McStuffins. When she examines Doc's friend Lambie, she sees blinking lights and hears electronic sounds while Lambie is on the examination table. Pretend X-rays light up, too. It's everything a kid needs to play along with young Doc McStuffins and to imagine she will be a doctor someday.
With Doc McStuffins checkup center, young girls pretend to weigh their toy patients, see how tall they are and use the Big Book of Boo Boos to make a diagnosis. They even pretend to make the boo-boos better with bandage stickers. It's a charming way for little kids to play along with the Disney show about a young girl that fixes toys and hopes to be a doctor someday, like her mom.
- With Doc McStuffins Get Better Checkup Center, kids pretend they are toy doctors
- Fully equipped Disney playset needs no assembly
- Bandage stickers to heal play ouchies
- Doc's friend Lambie plays the patient
- Lights and sounds begin when a child places Lambie on examination table
- X-ray machine lights up and lets kids practice coordination
- The Big Book of Boo Boos is electronic
- Pretend weight and height measurement tools
- Assortment of play doctor's tools to try
- Play cell phone lets kids make their own imaginary calls
- Requires 3 AA and 2 AAA batteries, not included
- For children ages 3