Generac 5939 GP5500 GP Series 5,500 Watt Portable Generator
Item# SPM5961702607 | Model# 5939 | Added on January 16, 2014
Earn 8,120 points on this item (?)
Generac 5939. Features: Low-oil shutdown detects low oil levels to prevent engine damage. Low-tone mufflers for quieter operation. Heavy-duty hardened steel tube cradle gives extra strength and durability. Circuit breaker protected outlets guard against circuit overload. Hour meter tracks usage between maintenance sessions. Fold down handles and never-flat wheels for portability. Fuel gauge incorporated for at a glance fuel monitoring. New, covered circuit breaker protected outlets provide added protection from the environment and rugged working conditions. Compact design provides unparalleled power-to-weight ratio. Fuel shutoff prevents leaks and keeps fuel from getting trapped in the fuel system and spoiling during storage. Unit not for use or sale in California, CARB compliant units available.
- With a range of power options from 800 to 17,500 Watts, Generac has an affordable, reliable portable generator for any application.
- Power the fun stuff or cover an emergency with a GP Series portable generator. Affordable reliability and features not usually found on basic portable models makes these units a favorite for home use, camping, job sites or outdoor events.
- Low-oil shutdown detects low oil levels to prevent engine damage
- Low-tone mufflers for quieter operation
- Heavy-duty hardened steel tube cradle gives extra strength and durability
- Circuit breaker protected outlets guard against circuit overload
- Hour meter tracks usage between maintenance sessions
- Fold down handles
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers