Goodyear 215/65R16 Focuses on Comfort and Handling
Designed for drivers of mid-range and upscale sedans, coupes and vans, the Goodyear Assurance ComforTred Touring 215/65R16 tire provides a combination of comfort and handling in most weather conditions, including light snow. A premium tire, the ComforTred Touring
line was awarded the Consumers Digest Best Buy Seal, signifying its value to consumers.
The comfort lies in a special layer in the Goodyear 215/65R16 tread that acts as a super shock absorber, providing up to 20 percent more cushioning than standard passenger tires. Double-layer ComfortEdge sidewall supports balance added ride comfort with handling.
The ComforTred isn't just about keeping things pillowy soft, though. There's also tough traction-control features, such as wide grooves that help move water away from the tread and provide improved grip on wet roads. It all comes packaged with an 80,000 mile
warranty that guarantees that these are the last tires your car will need for a long time.
- Recommended by Consumers Digest as a Touring Tire Best Buy
- Extra Comfort Tread Layer - Helps provide, on average, 20% more cushion than many standard passenger tires
- ComfortEdge Sidewalls - help provide a versatile balance of comfort and handling
- Asymmetric Tread Design - helps provide refined handling and confident wet traction
- Wide Circumferential Grooves - help evacuate water away from the tread for enhanced traction on
... read more