Kenmore Elite 36" Gas Cooktop
Now you're cooking with gas - this recessed Kenmore Elite 36" gas cooktop 3231 gives you up to 18,200 BTUs. The precise heat control of the Dual Ring Burner can provide a slow simmer at 900 BTUs or a rapid boil at 18,000 BTUs. The two all-purpose burners give you just the right range for everyday cooking, while the recessed design makes for easy cleanup. The ultra-low flame of the Simmer Burner lets you maintain a low heat, while the Turbo-Boil Burner can bring a stock pot to a full boil in minutes. Get cooking with this Kenmore Elite gas cooktop.
- The 21,000 BTU Bridge Burner works in individual 7,000 BTU sections for smaller skillets and pans, or all at once, creating one big burner for griddles, stew pots and Dutch ovens.
- The 18,000 BTU Dual Ring Burner combines rapid heating and boiling with smaller flame options that simmer and warm to fit your skillet, pot and meal perfectly.
- Designed to power you through dishes large and small, 9,500 BTU burners deliver heat for a wide range of cooking options, so you can simmer, sear, warm and boil all in one spot.
- The 5,000 BTU Simmer Burner was designed to deliver reliable warming and ultra-low simmering with a consistent, precise flame, cutting down on scorched sauces and dried out dishes.
- Sturdy, stable and supportive, continuous range grates make transferring loaded pots and pans to different burners quick and easy, cutting down on spills and preventing accidents.