Kenmore 3.4 cu. ft. Top-Load Washing Machine - White
The Kenmore 20022 white top-load washer cleans your clothes while using less water and energy. It uses up to 37% less water and 25% less energy, for an estimated savings of $82 per year.
- And the 700 rpm maximum spin speed extracts water from the load so it can dry faster, saving even more energy.
This 3.4 cu. ft. Kenmore top-load washing machine can wash 22 extra-large t-shirts per load. Choose among the 4 load sizes, 4 water temperatures and 8 wash cycles—including Delicate—with the easy-to-use electronic controls. The Dual Action Plus® agitator moves from sideways and clockwise to help get suds deep into clothing for thorough yet gentle washing.
- Compared to a deep-fill top-load washer manufactured before 2004, based on an average of 10 loads per week over an 11-year life, using the Normal cycle.
- The Kenmore 20022 3.4 cubic-foot-capacity washer cleans 22 XL t-shirts in one load
- The Dual Action® agitator moves in two directions‐side-to-side and clockwise‐to double the cleaning power, while still delivering gentle clothing care
- The 700 rpm maximum spin speed extracts more water from clothes so the dryer doesn't have to work as hard, saving energy
- The bleach dispenser mixes the bleach with water before it reaches your clothes, to protect your garments from bleach damage
- The white porcelain wash basket is durable, resists scratches and