Nintendo Pokemon Conquest
In the Pokémon Conquest game, you take on the role of a young Warlord who is linked with a Pokémon. Together with your Pokémon, you must set out to recruit Warrior allies to strengthen your growing kingdom. Along your journey, you will encounter a variety of Pokémon, as well as Warriors and Warlords inspired by the Japanese feudal era which fans of the famous Nobunaga's Ambition series of games will recognize. As the battlefield unfolds in Pokémon Conquest, you must choose the correct Pokémon type to inflict maximum damage on your opponent. The turn-based skirmishes, allow you to choose different tactics for intense 6-on-6 battles, and battle conditions can change on every turn, keeping you on your toes in anticipation of what will happen next.
- A way to play Pokémon in a land filled with Warriors and Pokémon and the ties that bind them together
- Main action of the game takes place on the battlefield where Pokémon fight in a turn-based, tactical battle system
- All Warriors have special abilities they can use to help their Pokémon in battle, but Warriors are there to command the Pokémon on the field of battle
- Recruit Warlords and Warriors by defeating them in a unique battle system never seen in a Pokémon game
- When battles are won, you take control of the castle, recruit Warriors from that kingdom, and gain access to Pokémon