NordicTrack X 9i Incline Trainer
The NordicTrack X 9i Incline Trainer lets you adjust the running deck up to a 40 degree incline angle for a rigorous workout. It features easy-to-use i-Touch Controls and Reflex cushioning on the extra long running deck. The X 9i connects to your home's wireless and you can use the iFit tablet to surf the web or navigate options using the 10-inch touchscreen. Using iFit Technology, you can train with workout gurus like Jillian Michaels, create your own fitness courses or even simulate adventures like climbing the Himalayas.
The NordicTrack Incline Trainer comes with 44 built-in training apps designed for toning, endurance and weight loss. It also has built-in fans and an iPod port so you can workout in comfort. Get going on your fitness goals in the convenience of your own home with this incline trainer.
- NordicTrack X 9i Incline Trainer adjusts to a 40 degree angle for rigorous climbing
- 44 built-in workout apps designed by personal trainers
- Built-in cooling fans and iPod music port
- Features a 10-inch browser touch screen powered by Android
- Comes with a Polar heart rate monitor
- 3hp DurX motor for powerful performance
- Decline can be set for -6 to 0 percent
- Reflex cushioning for less stressful impact
- Adjust from 0 to 12 mph with one touch
- Can support 350 lbs. user weight
- Lifetime warranty on frame and motor
- Five year parts and electronics warranty
- Two year labor warranty