Thank you for your question.
I am sorry you are having a problem with the microwave. I am not sure how long you left the unit unplugged but it should be left unplugged for a few minutes. If the microwave does the same thing, it has an internal problem. I am sorry, but we do not give repair information on microwave ovens because they are inherently dangerous to service. Microwaves contain high voltage internal components that can retain a lethal electrical charge even when the microwave is completely unplugged. Door repairs and adjustments, even minor ones, can cause microwave leakage, and a microwave shielding leakage test must be performed using a survey meter after any microwave service. That's why I strongly warn you to have this repair handled only by a qualified service technician. You can schedule service online with
Sears Home Services
or by calling 1-800-4-MY-HOME.
Depending on the age and the condition, you might consider purchasing a new microwave. Please click
to see the units we offer now.
Normally at ManageMyLife.com we like to help you with all of your repairs, but our expert advice is that microwaves are just too dangerous.We thank you for your understanding in this matter and hope we can help you with other questions and repairs in the future.
Thank you for using Manage my life.
by Mark T