Your question was published, help is on its way!
Why does my Tiller only run with choke on?
by Manage My Life Last activity date:
My Tiller is only running with the choke on. Still hard time to get started. But once running, it
only runs with choke. If I open the choke it will shut down immediately. That is with throttle
full open. Do not see any fuel adjustment on Carb. Tiller is only five years old and is used
maybe at most 4 times a year.
Model Number of Tiller is 917 296010
Carb number supposely is 126302-0416-E1
This is what I have done:
1) I have replaced the fuel with fresh fuel.
2) Fuel bowl does fill up with fuel
3) There is spark. Bright blue spark.
4) Have take off nut to bowl and clean out the fuel holes in the nut.
5) Sprayed carb cleaner into jets in Carb and have notice the spray goes through the jet.
6) Fuel float does work. opening and shutting off fuel to bowl.
7) I have ran the Tiller w/choke on for one hour to warm Tiller up.
I did to know if I need new Carb or could it be the, by chance, simple thing, the nut for the fuel needs replaced?
Ask your friends
The garden may have to wait while the equipment takes priority. While you wait for the expert to review your model, you can check out a similar question from a previous expert post if you like. I attached the link below.
Answered in 13 minutesby Manage My Life | |
Add your own answer
to answer a question
Didn't find what you are looking for?