Skip to content
Manage My Life

Replacement engraver tips????

I have a Craftsman engraver model # 572.610500 and the carbide tip fell out. I need to know how or where I can find replacement carbide tips for it. Help

Craftsman , Tools
Sign in to answer a question
2 Answers from these members:
Manage My Life
Thank you for contacting Manage My Life. You will be receiving an expert response with more detailed information. Till then, I provided a link below that you may utilize by doing a search using your model number. I hope this helps you and have a nice day
by Manage My Life
August 23rd, 2012
Answered in 4 minutes
0 votes
Thank you for submitting your question. The carbide tip is part number 2615009924 priced at $7.99. You can purchase the part from our

Sears Parts Direct

web site where this part information was found. I hope this helps. Please let me know if I can assist you in any other way. Thank you for using Manage My Life.
by tnesbi0 Earned 2,957 community points in Craftsman
August 24th, 2012
Answered in 21 hours
0 votes
Didn't find what you are looking for? Ask a question
Get up to
% off
On Tools