Your question was published, help is on its way!
Frigidaire side by side refrigerator not making ice. Model# PLH67EESB4
by Manage My Life Last activity date:
1. The water supply line does not seem to be clogged because I am getting water through the water dispenser.
2. The filter cartridge is a brand new one.
3. When I press the ice dispenser lever for ice, I hear the metal gear inside turning to "throw' the ice out. 4. However, the green coloured inlet line that leads from the bottom to the upper back of the fridge dos not seem to have water in it.
5. The ice maker signal arm should be in the down position.
6. The freezer is currently set to -4 F
7. As for electrical connections; I'm unsure as to how to proceed as I am not too savvy in those areas. However, given instruction, I am more than willing to try.
8. My guess is that since water is not getting to that green line - no ice! Can anyone please help? Thank you very kindly.
Ask your friends
I use ice for most of my beverages and I understand your concern toward your ice maker not working properly. I took some time searching the Manage My Life website and found a great link that can help you with this problem. I have attached the link below. Hope this helps!
Answered in 4 minutesby Manage My Life | |
Add your own answer
to answer a question
Didn't find what you are looking for?