Manage My Life

I'm looking for a replacement Clothes Dryer Round Light Lens Cover - 341165. How can I get one (it's for a Kenmore dryer 97585210 75825)?

by Manage My Life Last activity date:
July 22nd, 2013
Dryers , Kenmore , Washers
Be the first to comment
Ask your friends
Answers (3)
Manage My Life
I can understand your dismay when you found out that that part is no longer available through Sears Parts I did a search and couldn't find it either. But I will forward your question to an expert who will investigate the matter further and get back to you.
You will hear from them within two business days if not sooner.
Until you hear from us, have a nice day.
Answered in 5 minutes
by Manage My Life
July 22nd, 2013
| Be the first to comment
0 votes
To view more answers
Join Now
Add your own answer
Sign in to answer a question
Didn't find what you are looking for? Ask a question