Manage My Life

the wooden leg of my dining room table was chewed up by my dog. Any suggestions on how I can fix?

by Manage My Life Last activity date:
August 8th, 2008

The table leg is an antique white color and the dog chewed apart the bottom part of the one leg. So the brown wood is showing thru. It almost seems like I need some kind of product that will be a replacement for the missing wood and then will need to paint over it. I just don't know what kinds of products are out there for this type of thing. Thanks!

For the Home
Be the first to comment
Ask your friends
Answers (1)
Manage My Life
There are a variety of wood filler products that you could use for this. Many are sandable and paintable. Take a look at your local hardware or lumber store - a two part filler may be the best for this application. Two components are mixed together, and the product will cure very hard and won't shrink.
by Manage My Life
August 8th, 2008
| Be the first to comment
0 votes
Add your own answer
Sign in to answer a question
Didn't find what you are looking for? Ask a question