Manage My Life

How do you replace the orifices on a gas range to convert to propane?

by Manage My Life Last activity date:
February 4th, 2009

I have a Kenmore range model number 79077482801. The range has the replacement orifices and the instructions say to use a 7mm nut driver. The problem is that the old orifices will fall down into the range when removed and the new orifices will also fall before you are able to get them into position. The instructions do not tell how to avoid this problem.

Kenmore , Ranges , Appliances
Be the first to comment
Ask your friends
Answers (1)
Manage My Life
We usually use a small piece of permagum stuck inside the nut driver. You could use some sort of putty if you don’t have access to permagum.
by Manage My Life |
February 4th, 2009
| Be the first to comment
0 votes
Add your own answer
Sign in to answer a question
Didn't find what you are looking for? Ask a question