Manage My Life

I need help replacing my Craftsman II weedeater head assembly.

by Manage My Life Last activity date:
May 28th, 2009

I ordered a replacement part number 952701643.

My model is 358.797140. I need help replacing the part being that its a aftermarket part that they said was supposed to be simpler.

Craftsman , Hand Gardening Tools
Be the first to comment
Ask your friends
Answers (1)
Manage My Life
The part number 952701643 is a factory replacement part that has been uses since 1987. It should be an identical replacement part for your trimmer.

To replace the head on the trimmer, grasp the original head with your hand and turn it counterclockwise to remove it from the gearbox. The replacement will screw on the gearbox by turning it clockwise.
by Manage My Life |
May 28th, 2009
| Be the first to comment
0 votes
Add your own answer
Sign in to answer a question
Didn't find what you are looking for? Ask a question