Skip to content
Manage My Life

What kind of hood replacement lam to I need for my Kenmore micro/hood model 721.80803400?

I have a Kenmore Elite microwave/hood model number 721.80803400. I need a replacement lamp for the hood, but I no longer have the old lamp. I need to know what lamp to buy.

Kenmore , Microwaves , Appliances
Sign in to answer a question
1 Answer from this member:
Lyle W
This model will use a 20 watt halogen lamp. The part number for the lamp is 383EW1A077C. You can order it online from the

Sears PartsDirect

website. You may also be able to find the bulb locally. The first image below shows the lamp. The reference squares are 1 inch. The second image shows the procedure for replacing both lamps in your microwave. The cavity lamp is the same as the hood lamp. Be sure to

unplug the microwave

before changing the lamps.
by Lyle W Earned 136,254 community points in Kenmore
August 3rd, 2009
0 votes
Didn't find what you are looking for? Ask a question
Get up to
% off
On Microwaves