Skip to content
Manage My Life

What kind of paint can I use to touch up the interior of my model 721.62469200 microwave?

I have a Kenmore model 721.62469200 microwave and I'm looking for some type of paint to seal the exposed metal so it no longer pops and sparks when it is turned on.

Kenmore , Microwaves , Appliances
Sign in to answer a question
1 Answer from this member:
Fred M
There is a white paint used for touching up microwaves liners. The part number for the 1/2 once touch up bottle for small areas is 261869 out of division 22 source 664. For larger jobs there is a 5 once spray can part number 261900 same division and source. The paint can be ordered from the following link:

Sears PartsDirect

by Fred M Earned 109,681 community points in Kenmore
August 15th, 2009
0 votes
Didn't find what you are looking for? Ask a question
Get up to
% off
On Microwaves