Manage My Life

Where can I find parts for a Coast to Coast rototiller Workhorse 350 with a 4 stroke gas engine?

by Manage My Life
October 28th, 2009

It has a pressure drive. The gear is broken from the bottom cup. I need to find the bottom cup. I've tried looking online but all the searches do not understand the brand name "Coast to Coast".
I found more information. It was manufactured by Senator. The model is 481-1253-44940, Serial 6035c, i or 1 for last number or not at all. It is hard to read.

Lawn & Garden
Sign in to answer a question
2 Answers from these members:
Manage My Life
We don't have any information on a Coast to Coast tiller or a product made by senator.

Can you have the broken part welded?
by Manage My Life
October 28th, 2009
Answered in 4 hours
Add comment
0 votes
To view more answers
Join Now
Didn't find what you are looking for? Ask a question