Manage My Life

What do I need to do to convert my LP range to natural gas?

by Manage My Life Last activity date:
November 30th, 2009

I have a Kenmore range model 362.7326192.

Kenmore , Ranges , Appliances
Be the first to comment
Ask your friends
Answers (1)
Lyle W
The conversion of a range from LP to natural gas should be completed by a qualified installer.

If you did not save the natural gas orifice spuds for the burners, you will likely need to order replacements from the

Sears PartsDirect

website. The part number of the natural gas orifice spuds is WB28K7. These orifice spuds will need to be installed on the cook top burners to replace the LP orifice spuds. The oven bake and broiler burner will also need to be adjusted for natural gas.

I recommend calling your local gas company or contacting a qualified service technician to convert the range to natural gas.
by Lyle W
November 30th, 2009
| Be the first to comment
0 votes
Add your own answer
Sign in to answer a question
Didn't find what you are looking for? Ask a question