Manage My Life

How do I attach the port cover part #9703315 on my Kitchenaid mixer?

by Manage My Life Last activity date:
April 7th, 2010

How do I attach the port cover w/hinge back on my Kitchenaid mixer it is part number 9703315?

Mixers , Appliances
Be the first to comment
Ask your friends
Answers (1)
Joey S
The hub cap/port cover has a fitting on the side of it (right side facing the orientated logo) that the thumb set screw will screw into.

To insert/install the hub cap you need to unscrew the set screw so that it is out of the way and then insert the hub cap with the fitting to the side of the set screw (to the right) and then screw in the set screw to hold it in place. The hub cap will not go in if the set screw is screwed in too much

To remove the hub cap, unscrew the set screw to remove the hub cap.
by Joey S
April 7th, 2010
| Be the first to comment
0 votes
Add your own answer
Sign in to answer a question
Didn't find what you are looking for? Ask a question