Manage My Life

Where can I find replacement parts for a Martha Stewart Patio Set that I bought from Kmart 3 years ago?

by Manage My Life Last activity date:
April 19th, 2010

These are the numbers that I have: 733320146157. Chairs in the seating set have the same 16 last numbers. The tag indicates that it is made by JRA Furniture Industries in Taiwan. They did have the set last year but now feature J Smith.

For the Home , Home Decor & Accents
Be the first to comment
Ask your friends
Answers (2)
Lyle W
There is not a source for replacement parts from the manufacturer JRA Furniture Industries on this patio set. I did not find any other sources for replacement parts. There does not appear to be any replacement parts available for the Martha Stewart Patio Set that you have.
by Lyle W
April 19th, 2010
| Be the first to comment
0 votes
To view more answers
Join Now
Add your own answer
Sign in to answer a question
Didn't find what you are looking for? Ask a question