Manage My Life

Condensation on bar between top freezer and refrigerator, also in refrigerator just under gasket. How can I fix? replace gasket(s), defrost heater?

by Manage My Life
July 7th, 2010

model 106.8612910 - purchased in 1992. About a month ago, noticed water droplets in refrigerator just in front of gasket (on top of molded door shelf). Also noticed that rail between the freezer and refrigerator compartments was covered with condensation. Also the gasket to the freezer has mold on it just on the part nearest the refrigerator.

Refrigerators , Appliances
Sign in to answer a question
2 Answers from these members:
Manage My Life
Hi there, I see that you need immediate help. While you are waiting for an expert to answer your question, A suggestion I have is to visit SearsPartsDirect,com I have provided the link below. Hope this helps!
by Manage My Life
July 7th, 2010
Answered in 36 minutes
Add comment
0 votes
To view more answers
Join Now
Didn't find what you are looking for? Ask a question