Top Brands
Brands You Follow
You Visited
You Follow
You Search For
Hottests Topics
Featured Catalogs
People Like You
Your apps
Discover apps
Get Advice
Top Questions
Your Q&A
Friends Asked
Ask A Question | Show All Questions
More on ShopYourWay
Manage My Life

My automatic shut off is leaking in my reverse osmosis system. I don't know if I should order a new check valve, diaphram, plunger, spacer ring or what?

by Manage My Life Last activity date:
July 15th, 2010

Model #, Kenmore Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System has a leak around the automatic shut off cover, originating under the arm connecting the shutoff assembly and the check valve. There is a small notch there, and the water leaks out under pressure. I don't know if I should order all of the parts to the shutoff assembly to fix the leak or if I just need a spacer ring or a diaphram, or if the check valve should be replaced as well. What parts are recommended for replacement if the shutoff cover is leaking?

Kenmore , Appliances
Be the first to comment
Ask your friends
Answers (2)
Manage My Life
When water leaks around or through the vent openings of the shut off valve it is because one of the diaphragms inside the shut off valve is leaking.

To repair the leak, replace item 12 in the parts diagram. This is a kit that contains 2 diaphragms. The part number is 7250876, and the cost is around $6.00.
by Manage My Life
July 15th, 2010
| Be the first to comment
0 votes
Manage My Life
Hey there, I see you are having problems with your appliance. If you would like you may visit the sears home services website. I have attached the link below. I hope this helps.
Answered in 9 minutes
by Manage My Life
July 12th, 2010
| Be the first to comment
0 votes
Add your own answer
Sign in to answer a question
Didn't find what you are looking for? Ask a question