Something like this is usually caused by moisture working its way down into one of the surface burner switches. This causes the switch contacts to send power to the igniters when not being used. The moisture should dry out in a couple days. You can unplug the cooktop to temporally stop the clicking until the switches dry out. I have also attached a link for you with the same symptoms. Please click on the link for more information.
to the cooktop before attempting access or service. Also
use extreme caution
when working with voltage during testing.
What would cause my Kenmore gas cook top to keep "clicking" without reason, is it igniter or spark module or faulty switch?