I need a wick control knob for my Dyna Glow Model RMC 95-C6 keroscene heater, can you help me find one?

by sharons1947 Last activity date:
October 2nd, 2010

I need a wick knob for my Dyna Glow RMC 95-C6 Keroscene heater. My old one is cracked and won't work. Can you help me find the part?

Be the first to comment
Ask your friends
Answers (2)
Manage My Life
I see you need Wick Knob for your Heater. While you are waiting on an expert to answer your question. You can visit website to set services with the Sears team. I attached the link below. Hope this helps! Good luck.
Answered in 4 minutes
by Manage My Life
October 2nd, 2010
| Be the first to comment
0 votes
To view more answers
Join Now
Add your own answer
Sign in to answer a question
Didn't find what you are looking for? Ask a question