Manage My Life

My microwave oven suddenly stopped working. It is plugged in and the circuit breaker is on. Could it be a fuse and can I replace it myself?

by Manage My Life Last activity date:
October 6th, 2010
Tags:
Microwaves , Wall Ovens , Appliances
Be the first to comment
Ask your friends
Answers (2)
Manage My Life
Microwaves should be serviced by a qualified technician and I attached the link below that will give you further details regarding your problem. Good Luck!!!!
Answered in 20 minutes
by Manage My Life
October 6th, 2010
| Be the first to comment
0 votes
answers
To view more answers
Join Now
Add your own answer
Sign in to answer a question
Didn't find what you are looking for? Ask a question