Top Brands
Brands You Follow
You Visited
You Follow
You Search For
Hottests Topics
Featured Catalogs
People Like You
Your apps
Discover apps
Get Advice
Top Questions
Your Q&A
Friends Asked
Ask A Question | Show All Questions
More on ShopYourWay
Manage My Life

i need a gas valve for a gas floor furnace

by Manage My Life Last activity date:
December 18th, 2010

it is a gas floor furnace made by wonder warm co. model number is f-70-5 serial number is ob21716 i need a gas valve regulator and ignitor

Be the first to comment
Ask your friends
Answers (2)
Sam A
Thank you for your question.

I can understand wanting to repair your floor furnace.

I think you are going to have to look at the gas valve and get the name and model of the gas valve.

I cannot find any information on the Wonder Warm Co.

and or the model and serial number you gave. Could it be a very old floor furnace?

The valve will probably be a brand that is still available today.

If you can look at the model tag for any other information I will try to research it further.

Thank you for using Manage My Life
Answered in 23 hours
by Sam A
December 18th, 2010
| Be the first to comment
0 votes
Manage My Life
Purchasing the correct parts is imperative on any repair. is a great web site with Sears associates to assist you if needed. Just put in your model # and then click search. I have attached the link below. I hope this will assist you until your expert can respond.
Answered in 9 minutes
by Manage My Life
December 17th, 2010
| Be the first to comment
0 votes
Add your own answer
Sign in to answer a question
Didn't find what you are looking for? Ask a question