Manage My Life

What do I do with the plastic "flapper" plugs inside the inlet and outlet nipples on my new waterheater, model 153.318132?

by Manage My Life
December 31st, 2010

My assumption is that they come out because they would create a pressure drop through the water heater, however the design is so detailed, being made up of sleeves, orings, flapper valves etc, that it does not look like an ordinary cleanliness plug.

Sign in to answer a question
2 Answers from these members:
afritz afritz
An expert shall have a response for you within 24 to 48 hours. Have a wonderful New Years.
by afritz afritz Earned 1,248 community points in Appliances
December 31st, 2010
Answered in 6 minutes
Add comment
0 votes
To view more answers
Join Now
Didn't find what you are looking for? Ask a question