Manage My Life

Need to connect a hose to my Kenmore 54701 dehumidifier...

by Manage My Life
June 13th, 2011

Have part with hose connection on one end (I think) and smaller end of tube with no connection. It will not go straight in hole in back of unit and has a tab with an arrow that points down. Where does the blooming tube go so that the water will drain out of the unit through a hose rather than having to empty the tank?

Humidifiers , Kenmore
Sign in to answer a question
5 Answers from these members:
Manage My Life
I know how important it is to have this working properly. While you are waiting for your expert answer, I have found a link that will provide the instructions for installing the drain hose. The image at the bottom will give the step by step instructions. I hope this will help you.
by Manage My Life
June 13th, 2011
Answered in 11 minutes
Add comment
0 votes
To view more answers
Join Now
Didn't find what you are looking for? Ask a question