Manage My Life

SEars powder coating system Model # 17288

by Manage My Life Last activity date:
August 30th, 2011

I am looking for a powder coat replacement part for this unit. Sears does not have and theire customerservic ecenter said to this

You can check with the manufacturer for equivalent part or visit any local Sears store and check for equivalent part.

Gregory: Also you can try logging on to and chat with a representative and check for equivalent models and purchase the part for the equivalent model.

Be the first to comment
Ask your friends
Answers (3)
Manage My Life
It can be quite frustrating to have an appliance or tool that you need break down. is a good resource to find answers to almost any subject. I want to suggest that you verify the model # and any other insightful information that you think may help your expert respond with the best possible response. Just click on reply below and then add your information. Continue this existing thread for the best response time.
Answered in 28 minutes
by Manage My Life
August 30th, 2011
| Be the first to comment
0 votes
To view more answers
Join Now
Add your own answer
Sign in to answer a question
Didn't find what you are looking for? Ask a question