Manage My Life

How do I get replacement keys for a used Craftsman Tool Cabinet?

by Manage My Life
December 29th, 2011

I just bought a used Craftsman tool chest and cabinet. They are both in great shape, except they are locked, and I don't have the keys. Any idea how I get keys? I went to the Sears Tool Dept with the numbers on the two locks, and they checked their computer, and it said "parts no longer available" for both numbers. The numbers are : 199 (upper chest), and 75 (lower cabinet)

Sign in to answer a question
2 Answers from these members:
Manage My Life
I know this type of information can be very helpful for you to have. While you are waiting for your expert answer, I did some research on the unit. I was unable to locate information that would be helpful with regards to your question at this time. Your expert will answer within 24-48 hours with detailed information. Thank you for using Manage My Life.
by Manage My Life
December 29th, 2011
Answered in 11 hours
Add comment
0 votes
To view more answers
Join Now
Didn't find what you are looking for? Ask a question