Skip to content
Rose Sangiacomo

TS775 Element in Kenmore electric range. Can I buy the part and install myself?

Kenmore Electric Range Model number: 790.960.19404

Kenmore , Ranges
Sign in to answer a question
3 Answers from these members:
afritz afritz is always a great resource to find the answers to just about anything. Your expert will research your question and respond within two business days but usually sooner.
by afritz afritz Earned 46,230 community points in Kenmore
December 31st, 2011
Answered in 4 minutes
0 votes
Rose Sangiacomo
I didn't get any answers. Good for you Alina , for me the site is useless
by Rose Sangiacomo Earned 53 community points in Kenmore
December 31st, 2011
Answered in 2 hours
0 votes
Joey S
Thank you for your question and I understand your concern.

Removing and replacing the bake element is a simple procedure. The first thing to do is

shut the power supply off to the range by disconnecting the power supply cord from the wall.

Open the oven door and remove the oven racks. Remove the 1/4 inch hex screws securing the bake element to the rear wall. Slowly begin pulling the bake element out until you see the two wires attached to the male terminals of the bake element. Pull the wires off the male terminals by pulling on the female terminals and not by pulling on the wires. Reverse the procedure to install the new bake element.

I added a YouTube video showing how to remove and replace the

bake element


The bake element is part #TS775 which can be ordered from



I hope this is helpful. If I may be of further assistance as more details become available, please reply to this post.
by Joey S Earned 113,887 community points in Kenmore
January 3rd, 2012
0 votes
Didn't find what you are looking for? Ask a question
Get up to
% off
On Ranges