Top Brands
Brands You Follow
You Visited
You Follow
You Search For
Hottests Topics
Featured Catalogs
People Like You
Your apps
Discover apps
Get Advice
Top Questions
Your Q&A
Friends Asked
Ask A Question | Show All Questions
More on ShopYourWay
Manage My Life

Where can I find replacement parts for my Hedstrom Model #4-3899 swing set? Sears parts direct no longer carries the parts we need for this model.

by Manage My Life Last activity date:
January 23rd, 2012
Outdoor Play
Be the first to comment
Ask your friends
Answers (2)
Jonathan Baca
Thanks for contacting If Sears parts no longer carries the parts the best suggestion would be to contact Hedstrom directly for more information. They can be reached at their website by

clicking here


Please feel free to let me know if you need further assistance.

Thank you for using
by Jonathan Baca
January 23rd, 2012
| Be the first to comment
0 votes
Manage My Life
Keeping swing sets safe means replacing broken or rusted parts quickly. I checked the web and located a contact for Hedstrom. If you cannot find the parts locally you might try them. I attached the link below. I hope this information helps.
Answered in 9 minutes
by Manage My Life
January 21st, 2012
| Be the first to comment
0 votes
Add your own answer
Sign in to answer a question
Didn't find what you are looking for? Ask a question