Manage My Life

Sears Kenmore canister vacuum model 116.26512690--How to replace swivel assembly part 4370563?

by Manage My Life Last activity date:
February 10th, 2012

I have just received a replacement part for the hose end (swivel assembly part #4370563). How do I remove the old broken swivel and replace it with the new one? See model number above.

Kenmore , Upright Vacuums , Small Kitchen Appliances
Be the first to comment
Ask your friends
Answers (2)
afritz afritz is always a great resource to find the answers to just about anything. Your expert will research your question and respond within two business days but usually sooner.
Answered in 3 minutes
by afritz afritz
February 10th, 2012
| Be the first to comment
0 votes
To view more answers
Join Now
Add your own answer
Sign in to answer a question
Didn't find what you are looking for? Ask a question